Sunday, June 30, 2013

Goal Candy

The month of June ends on a high note, I am so very happy to say.  I found a source for tires for my hand-made shoes, the tooth that has bothered me for two years is gone, my driver license and social security cards are on the way, and (the very latest) the camper has been insured. The next step is to get it registered and repaired.

There were a few days this month when I thought that I would have to sell the camper and start over again. Things seemed pretty bleak and I often felt disoriented in the complex maze of overlapping and intersecting government offices and forms and requirements. The constant trot from obstacle to hurdle consumed my energies and I felt disconnected from the passion that fuels what I do.

Thankfully, a friend posted this video on my Facebook page and my passion came flooding back. This family is simply amazing and they have inspired a few long-term goals for me. It can be done! So, here is some goal candy:


No comments:

Post a Comment